About Kekst CNC
Kekst CNC is a global strategic communications firm that specializes in protecting and enhancing reputations. From 15 locations around the globe, our team of 250 professionals provides expert communications counsel, informed by judgment, insights and data-led analysis. We apply our communications expertise across high-stakes corporate, financial, and political matters, helping businesses communicate effectively through periods of disruption, transformation and growth. Kekst CNC is part of the Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.kekstcnc.com
To support our Consulting Team in Berlin, we are offering full-time internships for an assignment period of 3-6 months.
About the Role
If you are looking for the chance to gain experience in PR and strategic communications, while contributing to an ambitious organisation, then this opportunity is for you. We are looking for multiple proactive, curious and motivated Interns to join our Berlin office.
The internship will give you an opportunity to gain exposure to a range of well-known companies and industries, as well as hands-on experience across a number of disciplines – for example: corporate, financial or digital communications, or Public Affairs. The work varies from media monitoring, new business research projects, drafting content for social media and press releases, tracking parliamentary debates and select committee hearings.
• Participation in the development and implementation of communication strategies and communication concepts
• Preparing the content of client meetings at board and communications level
• Research and analysis
• Developing detailed briefing and presentations materials for clients e.g. media engagements and meetings with key stakeholders
• Support in the area of media monitoring
• Data maintenance (researching contacts, creating databases, updating/maintaining existing data)
• Supporting with account administration and attending team meetings
• General project support
• Studies in political science, economics or communication sciences, possibly other studies with an economic focus - at least 2-3 semesters already successfully completed
• Great interest in current political and economic events as well as the media
• Ability to work both independently and as part of high-performing teams
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
• A proactive attitude and an ability to manage multiple tasks at a time
• Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
• The role is conditional on you having, or obtaining, the right to work in the EU
What we offer
Kekst CNC offers a dynamic working environment, characterised by the highest level of professionalism, challenging work, a lot of fun and an open corporate culture. This internship provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in a leading global strategic communications firm. Interns will gain broad exposure to the company’s accounts and mandates by providing support to a variety of client teams.
Interns will gain an insight into how their and others’ work contributes to the account and wider business by working closely with colleagues. In addition to working with and learning from highly experienced advisers, endless online trainings are accessible throughout the internship.
Finally, an internal mentor will be assigned to each Intern for support and guidance.
Please send your application documents to: email@example.com
We look forward to your application!
Kekst CNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and parental status, or any other characteristic protected under EU, state or local law, where applicable.